On July 14, 2020 the New England Journal of Medicine published the preliminary report of the results from the phase 1 trials of Moderna’s vaccine for COVID-19. Despite an extremely high percentage of Moderate to Severe adverse events after the second dose, the group’s conclusion was that “no trial-limiting safety concerns were identified. These findings support further development of this vaccine.”
The following was written by the West Virginians for Health Freedom group and sent to all West Virginia’s legislators.
- The results of Moderna’s phase 1 vaccine trial for COVID-19 were published online Tuesday in the NEJM.
- 80% of healthy subjects (avg age 33 years old) in the 100 mcg and 250 mcg dose groups had moderate to severe adverse events after the 2nd vaccination.
- A moderate severity reaction is defined as one or more of the following that interferes with activity: arthralgia (joint ache), fatigue, fever≥101.3, chills, myalgia (muscle ache), repeated use of pain medicine exceeding 24 hours, or a ≥2 inches area of redness or swelling at the injection site.
- Of people who get infected with COVID-19, 40–80% are asymptomatic.
- Thus, more people will be symptomatic from the vaccine than from COVID-19.
- Since Moderna skipped animal testing, we will not know until vaccinated people are exposed to SARS-CoV-2 if they will develop severe, potentially fatal, lung injury as occurred in the SARS vaccine trials in animals.
- Beware the Moderna vaccine!
© July 21, 2020 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support them in their efforts.